Rental insurance is something that should not be overlooked when moving. Whether you are renting a house, condo or apartment, rental insurance will protect the belongings you’ve worked so hard to buy and the people you care about living inside. The expert team at Marchionne Insurance works with renters in Quincy, Boston and throughout the South Shore to provide comprehensive coverage at a fair price. We make it easy to do business with us and utilize the latest technology including electronic quoting tools, email signatures, payments and more, so you can connect with us in whatever way works for you.
Contact Marchionne Insurance and learn how to bundle your rental and auto insurance to take advantage of discounts that can save you money.
Rental Insurance Coverage
Landlords insure the physical apartment building however, their insurance policy does not cover your belongings inside: TV, Tablet, Laptop, XBOX, Jewelry, Expensive Clothes, Furniture, Bike and More….
- Protection against a lawsuit if someone or their property is damaged while inside your apartment.
- Medical expenses may be covered in a policy, up to a limit, if a visitor is injured in your apartment.
- If your living expenses increase, because you must live elsewhere due to loss, some policies cover that increase, up to a limit.
- Many renters’ insurance policies cover your lost property even when you are traveling.
- If you are willing to pay a higher premium, you can buy additional protection, such as scheduled jewelry insurance for engagement rings.
- Some insurance companies offer one policy that covers multiple people if you have a roommate.